Kim Runner @kimrunner
Do you find it funny or annoying that we actually have no clue what's going on? I mean kinda know, but we really don't! :)
10:07 AM - Aug 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tyler 316 @TWM316
09 August, 09:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I kind of like it. It's fun trying to figure things out and put things together and work off of eachother. It's like we're all going to school together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 August, 09:32
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Definitely!
Happy to see you...feel like we don't cross paths enough anymore, t!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
09 August, 09:23
Funny. It's been a mental endurance exercise. Learning presence and living right in the moment each day.

Tomorrow I might say annoying. It changes day to day.

Love you Kim, and everything you do in to keep spirits high.

09 August, 09:24
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
🙏♥️

I’m no one @Iam4truth
09 August, 09:23
both

Judy Anonette @biju
09 August, 06:51
Frustrating........I feel like a dunce.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
09 August, 04:05
It depends on the day for me. Today it's hilarious watching the crazy stories coming out of the msm and watching people getting on the Trump train because they are finally realizing that something is very wrong. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I might end up crying my eyes out or cussing like a sailor. It's a roller coaster ride for sure!

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
09 August, 01:24
Exciting! :) We have a very general idea of the image and now the detailed puzzle pieces are being revealed and one by one put together

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 August, 12:42
I used to be annoyed, then I realized how blessed I am just to get this ‘behind the scenes’ pass. Now I mostly sit back and watch it all unfold.
Q told us to enjoy the show & what a show it is!

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
09 August, 11:11
a little bit of both!

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
09 August, 11:09
annouing as fuck considering i was blocked by big accounts the last 2 years for pointing this out

09 August, 11:16
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
lol...sorry you were blocked!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
09 August, 11:05

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
09 August, 11:01
Both funny and annoying. Annoying because this feels like forever. However, I understand why we can't for our own protection know the plan of the good guys. The funny part is the deep state doesn't know the plan of the good guys either. Looking forward to the boomerang and the storm.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
09 August, 10:51
Funny, its like Getting a gift when we do get clues. Kinda like finding the ELF on the shelf.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 August, 10:42
Annoying. Difficult to appreciate the complexities of the movie when so many Americans are suffering, and most are in the dark.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 August, 10:39
funnoying

09 August, 10:42
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
lol....i feel ya

Sue Briggs @SueB369
09 August, 10:36
I’m confident that what needs to happen, will. I’m more frustrated with the people I see either blindly going about their business or pretending that this isn’t the biggest *$#show of all time. Course I haven’t been out of the house this morning and the raid amped it up to 11. ;-)

Ultra MagaQueen @MagaMeg1989
09 August, 10:33
annoying asf

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 August, 10:31
Gotta admit its a great movie! 👍🏻
But Faith is what gets me by! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
09 August, 10:27
I am loving it! It is brilliant! No surprise but putting pieces together. The greatest plan ever!

Mary Lennox @Veritable
09 August, 10:27
It's an odd feeling of kinda knowing but not really knowing. If I don't know the answer to something, I research. Now, I question is it disinformation, misinformation or real. Or a combination of all three. :)
As soon as Trump mentioned in his statement, "they even broke into my safe", I felt I knew. It's a trap!!! 😂

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 August, 10:26
It's probably enough to know that there's more stuff going on than you can shake a stick at.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 August, 10:25
At first i hated it. But you learn how to deal with the fact. Think it helped us/me in life to take it slow and breathe. Think it kinda helped us come together here and we helped each other with patience to get through the not knowing when we have a crap day and just want the movie to be over

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
09 August, 10:24
Yup, we kinda know, but we don't, but we're gonna!! Each day, I find myself wondering just what ELSE can they do at this point and well, they don't disappoint! Just when you think they have run the gamut of stupidity, they one-up themselves and this one is a doozey! As so many have done before, going through life seemingly on auto-pilot, I now find myself with a heightened awareness that was definitely lacking before!

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
09 August, 10:24
I see Both is not an option, but I would like to submit that perhaps it should be. At least for me it is both. I sit and laugh at times at how little we know but still try to decode and figure it out and that turns to annoying because of the normies that love to rub my nose in the fact that my optimism in that which has not come to pass is conspiratorial and may get me in trouble if Im not careful.

Either way, this is a ride and experience I would not trade for the world. Being a part of this movement has been the greatest, experience of my life. Changing the world and correcting the misdeeds of the past and present with all of you great people has changed me, my life, and the way I see the world as well as bring me so much closer to God.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
09 August, 10:20
Loving it !!!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
Yes - and I guess that's part of the plan - they want us all guessing

Pam Truth @pam65
agreed and it's making us all nuts lol

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
Idk. I prefer clarity but as that famous tune echos “ you can’t always get what you want …you get what you need” So glad for the clues!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
09 August, 10:54
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Great Gif ..goes perfectly with your comment.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
09 August, 10:18
Both, depending on my current mood.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
09 August, 10:17
I feel both at different times. Yesterday I had to really try to lift my spirits after learning that the inflation bill had been passed, but I knew deep down that it would all be okay. Today I'm feeling excited by the raid. This is a psychological war, and I definitely feel the constant swing of emotions.

Not Important @Notimportant
09 August, 11:39
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I agree & i think the lesson is learning how to stay neutral ...
like wait & watchtactic...
believe me i was an emotional rollercoaster for years learning as veils dropped & i saw what was really going on...the ugly crying 🤦🏻‍♀️omgosh...then i realized we are not only learning ...
fake news vs. real news
fake world vs. real world
which had to happen & is still happening in REVERSE, to see the mind control psyop to then learn...
fake emotion vs. real emotion
learning how powerful we are once we can know the difference then leads to ...
fake love vs. real love
REAL PURE LOVE WITHIN WINS EVERYTIME💎💙🌹💯