Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 August, 10:07
Do you find it funny or annoying that we actually have no clue what's going on? I mean kinda know, but we really don't! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
I see Both is not an option, but I would like to submit that perhaps it should be. At least for me it is both. I sit and laugh at times at how little we know but still try to decode and figure it out and that turns to annoying because of the normies that love to rub my nose in the fact that my optimism in that which has not come to pass is conspiratorial and may get me in trouble if Im not careful.

Either way, this is a ride and experience I would not trade for the world. Being a part of this movement has been the greatest, experience of my life. Changing the world and correcting the misdeeds of the past and present with all of you great people has changed me, my life, and the way I see the world as well as bring me so much closer to God.
10:24 AM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ClaysEars in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable 63*, click on at the bottom under it