Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 August, 10:07
Do you find it funny or annoying that we actually have no clue what's going on? I mean kinda know, but we really don't! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
09 August, 10:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I feel both at different times. Yesterday I had to really try to lift my spirits after learning that the inflation bill had been passed, but I knew deep down that it would all be okay. Today I'm feeling excited by the raid. This is a psychological war, and I definitely feel the constant swing of emotions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
I agree & i think the lesson is learning how to stay neutral ...
like wait & watchtactic...
believe me i was an emotional rollercoaster for years learning as veils dropped & i saw what was really going on...the ugly crying 🤦🏻‍♀️omgosh...then i realized we are not only learning ...
fake news vs. real news
fake world vs. real world
which had to happen & is still happening in REVERSE, to see the mind control psyop to then learn...
fake emotion vs. real emotion
learning how powerful we are once we can know the difference then leads to ...
fake love vs. real love
REAL PURE LOVE WITHIN WINS EVERYTIME💎💙🌹💯
11:39 AM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it