CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 09:42
I already had the fbI come knocking at my door last may because of an alleged social media post on old parler that supported Mr T and asked for criminals to be arrested. A Parler troll sent it in to the fbi, and did no9t like what was allegedly posted.

The FBI admitted I did nothing wrong and they told me it was my first amendment right to free speech. I asked them why there were here then, if so? I never really got a reply.

It is WAY TOO EASY for them to spy, lie, harrass, and target patriots. We are not protected by the FBI, but we are targeted. I think they lie every day they ask for a warrant, for an innocent patriot supporting Trump. The FBI are brown shirts, and they are nazis. We all see it now.

They are Biden's social media police, and THIS IS WHY MR T IS TARGETED, FOR TELLING THE TRUTH AND SPREADING THE TRUTH. THEY DON'T LIKE TRUTH SOCIAL OR MR T SENDING OUT POSTS. THEY WANT HIM TO STFU AND GO AWAY, BUT THIS WILL NOT HABBEN.

defund and reform the FBLIE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
😳😳😳😳😳
09:57 AM - Aug 09, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it