Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 August, 10:38
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Not knowing about the raid we drove by early afternoon. All looked quiet then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 August, 10:23
Hope they ALL sing God Bless America and UNITE behind the GOAT - Greatest Of All Time - President Donald John Trump!!

Shatter these corrupt agencies FBI/CIA to the wind............shame on PEDO, CHINA JOE BIDAN!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 August, 09:25
DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING? Les Miserable

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Les Misérables (2012) - Do You Hear The People Sing? Scene (7/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

Les Misérables - Do You Hear The People Sing?: Marius (Eddie Redmayne), Éponine (Samantha Barks), Enjolras (Aaron Tveit), and the Friends of the ABC inspire ...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 August, 09:25
DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING? Les Miserable

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Les Misérables (2012) - Do You Hear The People Sing? Scene (7/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

Les Misérables - Do You Hear The People Sing?: Marius (Eddie Redmayne), Éponine (Samantha Barks), Enjolras (Aaron Tveit), and the Friends of the ABC inspire ...

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
08 August, 09:22
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 August, 09:09
Only because I am who I am I called the department of justice and I just hung up with the Miami Fbi and the guy seemed to be on my page…. optics…..😎