Kim Runner @kimrunner
New POTUS on TRUTH Social - 6:51pm Eastern...
07:05 PM - Aug 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
08 August, 07:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I am sorry this happened to our True President :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 August, 07:43
Didn't Q say the first arrest will shock the world? I am praying this is part of the chess moves on the board, and perhaps a method by which crucial evidence of fraud and corruption can be introduced. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 August, 07:25
^^ adding for POTUS's timestamp

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
08 August, 08:09
imagine reason for search is due to hack NYT reporter snapshot of a piece of paper in the toilet. i do firmly believe Trump will be the 1st arrest and sets plan into motion. its gearing up that way IMO

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
08 August, 08:12
also 1851 has an 8/11, 4 year delta.
[they] trying to shift the narrative for something?

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
08 August, 07:17
WOW I Would Call This A Red Line Kim.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 August, 07:22
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
It's pretty fooked. I know it's scripted..well, i hope it is but still wow.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
08 August, 07:16
Praying for President Trump and his entrie family. 🙏

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
08 August, 07:16
FOR WHAT?

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
08 August, 07:09
Optics are important,
appear weak when you are strong.
Disclosure is necessary, and Our Real Commander in Chief is well insulated.