Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 August, 07:05
New POTUS on TRUTH Social - 6:51pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
^^ adding for POTUS's timestamp
07:25 PM - Aug 08, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
08 August, 08:12
also 1851 has an 8/11, 4 year delta.
[they] trying to shift the narrative for something?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
08 August, 08:09
imagine reason for search is due to hack NYT reporter snapshot of a piece of paper in the toilet. i do firmly believe Trump will be the 1st arrest and sets plan into motion. its gearing up that way IMO

imagine reason for search is due to hack NYT reporter snapshot of a piece of paper in the toilet. i do firmly believe Trump will be the 1st arrest and sets plan into motion. its gearing up that way IMO

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 August, 07:37
☺️

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
08 August, 07:36
😎😎😎