AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 August, 10:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 August, 11:40
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Listen, I am all good with this as long you apply this attitude towards all of them.

Yes, I was there.
Yes, He said it.

Yes, I 'booed' him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 August, 11:43
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
WOW , SOME DID NOT LISTEN TO POTUS TRUMP. CAUGHT COVID ONCE THAT IS IT .

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
Thats assuming if he really got covid in the first place. This is a movie afterall, correct? How do we know it wasn't just another strategic move on the white hats part?
TN not is wrong, 45 hasn't denounced injuries from the vaccine as of today. The question is why? What's really going on? Are injuries fake? Unlikely. He's part of this elaborate plan to take back the country and world from the most evil people known to humanity, but completely oblivious and rather silent on the current status of vaccines. What are we missing here?
45 can't exactly come back and say "well you all had a choice, like HCQ, and we needed this vax to get out there to trap the DS." We knew it will harm millions of people. By the way, sorry about your family dying. MAGA! Doesn't make sense. We're missing a piece of the puzzle.
05:00 PM - Aug 08, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SherlockPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherlock Pepe, click on at the bottom under it