Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 August, 01:23
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Trump needs to step up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
08 August, 06:33
We need accountability for all who have done this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 August, 05:22
The ending is the best part. Shes right. It doesnt matter if we are vaxxed or unvaxxed, or we’ve been discriminated against for standing up for our bodily autonomy, or whatever has happened to us, at this point we need to get past all that and unite against [them]. ALL of us.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 August, 11:40
Listen, I am all good with this as long you apply this attitude towards all of them.

Yes, I was there.
Yes, He said it.

Yes, I 'booed' him.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 August, 11:43
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
WOW , SOME DID NOT LISTEN TO POTUS TRUMP. CAUGHT COVID ONCE THAT IS IT .

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
08 August, 11:26
We don't get true informed consent on the current approved schedule shots, why would they start for one that isn't fully approved. I don't know a single doctor who has read a vaccine insert, yet they are to educate me on the risks.
My heart aches for the father & son in this clip.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 August, 11:22
D E A T H payback.
The problem is anyone who speaks the truth will be assassinated.

Politician know its pay to play ... they will get the heat attack gun, or drive their car into a brick wall.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
08 August, 10:57
I ❤️ Laura-Lynn.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 August, 10:28
Any politician not talking about Child Sex Trafficking and fixing 2020 is useless.

im not voting until they give us paper ballots and 1 day voting. you cant vote your way out of a rigged election. Kari Lake is Fake. Did they use dominion machines in AZ for the Repub primaries?

these two come first !

OUR
DULY
ELECTED
PRESIDENT

AND

THE

CHILDREN

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
08 August, 03:00
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Amen!!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 August, 01:26
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
My thoughts exactly. We are to somehow believe Lake overwhelmed [their] cheating, but Trump could not. Gimma a fookin break!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
08 August, 10:18
https://dailytelegraph.co....

It's starting to come out more every day, they will not be able to walk the street. My guess some will pull out if we can keep pushing truth out!

https://videobanned.com/ai...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 August, 10:22
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
🙏