AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 August, 10:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 August, 11:40
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Listen, I am all good with this as long you apply this attitude towards all of them.

Yes, I was there.
Yes, He said it.

Yes, I 'booed' him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
WOW , SOME DID NOT LISTEN TO POTUS TRUMP. CAUGHT COVID ONCE THAT IS IT .

https://www.forbes.com/sit...
11:43 AM - Aug 08, 2022
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
08 August, 05:00
Thats assuming if he really got covid in the first place. This is a movie afterall, correct? How do we know it wasn't just another strategic move on the white hats part?
TN not is wrong, 45 hasn't denounced injuries from the vaccine as of today. The question is why? What's really going on? Are injuries fake? Unlikely. He's part of this elaborate plan to take back the country and world from the most evil people known to humanity, but completely oblivious and rather silent on the current status of vaccines. What are we missing here?
45 can't exactly come back and say "well you all had a choice, like HCQ, and we needed this vax to get out there to trap the DS." We knew it will harm millions of people. By the way, sorry about your family dying. MAGA! Doesn't make sense. We're missing a piece of the puzzle.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 August, 12:28
Part of "The Great Awakening" is to teach you to "Question Everything" and to think for yourself...maybe some need to practice this a little more since I know many who have went and taken the 'jab' based on HIS words.

What I am saying is hold him accountable for his WORDS as much as you would anyone else....people are "listening" to him.

BTW, I am not 'vaccinated' with any of them nor will I ever be no matter WHO tells me I should.

Further to that I have and have had an ample supply of HCQ, Ivermectin, Vitamin C,D,E and Zinc since early on.

TRUST NO ONE.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 August, 12:13
I am not going to argue with you, he has openly promoted the use of Pfiezer, Moderna and J&J vaccines and even taken credit for them being 'fast tracked' under his administration.

ALL CAPS DOES NOT WIN YOU ANY POINTS...

So you obviously forgot "Operation Warp Speed"...You can listen to his own words...he didn't stutter. 👇

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 August, 12:53
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
🙄🙄🙄🙄