Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 August, 06:56
Started off a bit angry with zero reason yesterday, decided to channel it because angry is an ugly look. Converted to vibes.
Now any electronic stands no chance. 1 PC, 4 TV/Monitors, and 1 Camera in 12 hours.
If anyone needs a TV or Monitor destroyed I'm your guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marty Samara @Marty_samara
06 August, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have been upset since the day my mother died, the person who opened my eyes to everything that is happening around us and who never stopped believing that change is coming, unfortunately not for her and I don't believe that for me either, maybe for future generations of consumers who are not even aware of that a change occured and will not even register it. If there was a plan ... then it disappointed a lot of patriots because he was slow and inefficient. I'm sorry for that and especially I'm sorry for my mother. She believed until her last breath that there would be a significant change in the current corrupt system all over the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Marianne12411 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marianne 124, click on at the bottom under it