Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 August, 06:56
Started off a bit angry with zero reason yesterday, decided to channel it because angry is an ugly look. Converted to vibes.
Now any electronic stands no chance. 1 PC, 4 TV/Monitors, and 1 Camera in 12 hours.
If anyone needs a TV or Monitor destroyed I'm your guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marty Samara @Marty_samara
I have been upset since the day my mother died, the person who opened my eyes to everything that is happening around us and who never stopped believing that change is coming, unfortunately not for her and I don't believe that for me either, maybe for future generations of consumers who are not even aware of that a change occured and will not even register it. If there was a plan ... then it disappointed a lot of patriots because he was slow and inefficient. I'm sorry for that and especially I'm sorry for my mother. She believed until her last breath that there would be a significant change in the current corrupt system all over the world
09:26 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marty_samara in this post can reply
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
07 August, 07:21
In response Marty Samara to his Publication
Link to download the Great Awakening map:

https://www.greatawakening...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 August, 07:19
here is a copy and paste of one of my TG posts:

I know what you’re saying; I’ve said the same thing.

‘I cannot believe this is happening during MY lifetime’.....

It was 100% going to happen, during ONE of your lifetimes 🤣

Curious which life, you are living right now?

https://www.thecalculator....

07 August, 07:14
She is really enjoying her new life and patiently awaiting your arrival🙏 you should join my Telegram channel; I’ve prob literally already written a novel there. t.me/NCSWICnibiru
God bless fren❤️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 August, 10:32
Hold The Line 1400 years of corruption doesn’t go away without a fight, everyone will be involved before it’s over. ⚔️🌎⚔️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 August, 11:51
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I have a very serious question. How many people here on AU know anyone in the 1%? Or the "elites" as you call them? There are 77 million of them, so surely you've met one of these boogeymen or women?

I'll let you in on a secret. Don't tell anyone, ok...I might be tracked down and put down summarily, as surely my husband and I must be evil, and up to no good. I have one of the kindest, most generous and loving husband ever. Every decision he makes is based on putting God first. No ivy league, just working his tail off and still loving his job doing high level math problems at age 65. I'm from Armenian Genocide survivors for grandparents, we wore hand-me-downs, and vacations were spent with relatives. We are just one example of the 1%.

Please try to stop with the divison and the rhetoric. When you read something, just please research before reposting. Not everyone who isn't like you, is evil. I am so tired of it. It comes from ignorance and from believing the lies that divide. Lov

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 August, 11:51
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
An enormous undertaking! Mind-boggling, when I think of what must be involved, overall, to see that this turns out well.
I'm still believing there's a plan, and I'm still believing that the Creator of all that is, wins. I sometimes have my doubts, but fortunately, they don't come around often, and when they do, they don't last very long. I'm doing what I can to keep the vibe high in my inner circle of family and friends, and it's mostly working. Thank you for all that you do... I enjoy reading your posts.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 August, 09:33
❤️
I still believe there is a plan, God’s plan 🙏

Marty Samara @Marty_samara
06 August, 10:33
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
🙏me too

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
06 August, 11:17
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
me too♥️