Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
I really need your prayers frens. I’ve been so ate up with anxiety the last few weeks and never even had this issue a few years ago. I believe the DS is using some kind of frequency to cause this. My best quality a few years ago was performing under pressure and now I can’t even sleep at night due to continuous anxiety attacks. Please mention me in your next prayers. God Bless.
03:04 PM - Aug 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
08 August, 06:52
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Checking in Juice…… how goes?
Any better? hope so fren……🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
08 August, 02:46
🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 August, 02:36
Grounding and taking a shower really helps a lot, besides taking a walk in nature to reload your energy.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
08 August, 02:21
Praying for calm serenity to be delivered throughout ever fiber of your body/mind/soul fren. 🙏🏻💓

judi jones @justj88
08 August, 03:42
you may be low on magnesium and b vitamins ...low levels can disrupt the body and make things worse .the schuman resonance is fluctuating and this also makes us feel off. nature and deep breathing helps also much love and hugs ..j x

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 August, 03:12
You are not alone, fren - have had similar feelings. Prayer has helped me - I ask what is the highest truth. Also this 10 min. video helped
https://youtu.be/dgaqblQrl...
Reiki Energy Healing to Clear Negative Energies - YouTube

Distant Reiki Energy Healing from a Reiki Master to Clear Negative Energies.How to use this video:Uncross your arms and legs, sit or lie down. Let your mind ...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 August, 03:02
Sometimes a good break from this all will help.
Felt like my brain was coming out of my head the other day.
Chill Unwind relax
we get there
fit as a fiddle.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 August, 03:00
I Have Been just like You Hav Described The Last 30 days
U R not Alone 🙏
My Friend✌️

08 August, 02:24
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
🙏💪😤

Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 August, 02:16
If you don't have a nutrition deficiency Himalayan salt lamps. Surround a bulb with a pile. I have several. Better when warm but just presence improves. Or you might need fish oil omegas.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
08 August, 12:15
Praying for you 🙏 May the peace of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit be with you. Psalm 91 is good to say and feel the protection as you are saying it. I’ve been saying it everyday since I myself was having anxiety after 9/11. Also more recently if I feel anxious I look up breathing exercises. They help too. God Bless you.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
07 August, 11:55
🙏🙏🙏

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
07 August, 09:59
Sending You Prayers

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
07 August, 07:54
I stopped caffeine. Took my attacks away. Anxiety attacks are so similar to heart attacks. I couldnt speak when I had mine. It was like a hyperventilating feeling. Went completely away🤷‍♀️.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 August, 07:33
I anoint my house as a protection against demonic entry (like the Israelites in Egypt anointed their doorposts so the angel of death would pass by).
If you want to give it a try, just put a little bit of oil (maybe 1/4 tsp) in a small dish and pray over it, asking God to bless it for anointing your house. Then dip your finger in the oil and put a dab on the left and right side of each door post, while speaking a blessing of peace and protection over your house, and commanding anything that's not holy to leave and never return, in the name of Jesus Christ.
You can then do the same with the headboard of your bed, if you want. You should sleep peacefully then.
Also Psalm 91 is the protection psalm.
🙂🙏

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
07 August, 06:35
🙏🙏🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 August, 06:21
#prayerteam

Prayers UP!

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
07 August, 05:17
Prayers up!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
07 August, 05:00
🙏

Cheyleen Chrisy @RevChaos01
07 August, 04:33
taking control of the anxiety.. go to the gym or for a walk ..use it! As soon as you recognize it and make use of it .. it will no longer control you. i know easier said then done..but try it.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
07 August, 04:20
Right there with you! Never alone. Take care! 🙏🏼🦋

CJJM Patriot @caribou
07 August, 04:15
I can relate....try lemon balm tea (organic) I now grow my own because it really takes off the edge and helps me sleep some. It really does work without feeling drugged.
Also, pray everyday and ask God for strength and protection...for all.
We will get through this!!!!!!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
07 August, 04:52
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
I’ve been using gaba. Lemon balm goves me headaches. Not sure why.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
07 August, 04:15
@curiousjuice 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 The Schumann Resonance has been spiking and there is a lot of big energy being shifted on the regular. Whatever you can do to reclaim some of your headspace is precisely what you need to do, even small things. I am sending you prayers, love, light, and joy - those are what is being stolen. Please find something that makes you smile or sing or dance or relax and hang onto that sentiment for when things get wild - remember that vision or feeling, it truly helps! Until then, God will see you through the roughest stuff 💞💞💞 Much Love 💞💞💞

Awake Now @Awakenow
07 August, 04:13
Been feeling the same! Love and Light to you!!

08 August, 03:04
In response Awake Now to her Publication
🙏 to U

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 August, 04:12
Remember that anxiety is destressing. but it is not dangerous. Take the danger out of what you are thinking.
Ive dealt with panic attacks and anxiety for 25+ years and to know that there is no real danger in anxiety...only fear.
F alse
E vidence
A ppearing
R eal

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
07 August, 04:11
https://youtu.be/roc9TkIqq...
https://www.biblegateway.c...

listen to the song and read along with the words. this psalms helps me so much, and i hope it may help you.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 August, 04:11
Prayers for you.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 August, 04:04
🙏🙏🙏

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
07 August, 04:02
🙏Prayer for you and this 12 d meditation helps me.👇
https://youtu.be/w-_IcQGco...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 August, 03:59
Praying for you!

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
07 August, 03:56
Sorry to hear.
Remember, we've already won. The show is for the awakening of the sleeping sheep.
Everything will be fine!
We are watching a movie.
Stay calm no matter what happens.
All the best to you! 💛
God bless!