Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 August, 02:03
Electronics no likey VK.
Frying everfything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
06 August, 12:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Electronic devices do not like high vibrations. Welcome to the other side, brother. 🤗 ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
06 August, 12:17
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
Lol....my late husband banned me from his computer. I'd just zap the shit out of it if I touched it!

Aga Gie @AgaG
06 August, 12:23
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
I have the same. When my friend uses electronic equipment, he asks me to stand 2 meters away. By copying a file, I can freeze the operation of a very good computer. 😅

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
06 August, 07:45
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
Lol...I wish I knew how to use this super power for good!!!!

Aga Gie @AgaG
If someone you know feels unwell, try hugging them or putting your hand on them for a few minutes. You'll see what happens ... ❤️
05:36 AM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AgaG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aga Gie, click on at the bottom under it