Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 October, 10:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's all good just put them in microwave for 3 minutes on high lol and if you see sparks you know it's working

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
07 August, 09:38
Ur so scary..lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 August, 05:56
💛VK, I mean no disrespect, but control it, and protect them!

bNatura @bNatura
07 August, 05:56
Story of my life

memes matter @NoComment
07 August, 05:55
Magneto

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 August, 12:49
Learn From The Past Create The Future You Like
You Are Blessed With An Extraordinary Soul

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 August, 10:20
We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Q

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
06 August, 08:47
Do you know about Street Light Interference (SLI)? I've had it most of my adult nightly life - turning off lights only near the end of their life cycle. Wish I knew more! #SLider

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
06 August, 08:31

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
06 August, 11:28
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
i do the same
my entire life…
wifi printers are my favorite lol

wish we knew why

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
06 August, 07:47
I have never been able to wear a watch. It always quits. My Mum taught me to dowse for water when i as 7 because the lrods always responded.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 August, 07:19
Just watched this 23 minute interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD, for the first time —
Fry Fauci and the rest of [them].

https://rumble.com/vw3740-...

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
07 August, 12:17
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Hes Worse than Megele Needs to be in jail. Everyone whos taken the shot has HIV.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 August, 06:37
The Earth is electric, we are electic, our fields interact. Sometimes they are compatible, sometimes not.

I can divine for water - my body transmits the change in the Earths field, as water passes through its electrical field, to the rods I hold, and they react.

I do not feel this field, or its changes, or control it, but it is most certainly there.

Courtney (aka CourtDog) @CourtneyMae1776
06 August, 06:14
Press [f] to pay respects - (Call of Duty)

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
06 August, 06:02
some folks blow street lights and computers, i tear up every car i drive, no one lets me drive their cars😆

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
06 August, 05:51
keep your balance vk. we need one another

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
06 August, 05:51
keep your balance vk. we need one another

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 August, 05:36
So yesterday was FryDay (Pun intended) —

Today is 8.6.22 > 18.
Caps = 44 (BO).
Extra “f” = 6 > Fooked.
TS = 2:03 > 23 > PAIN > 5:5.

Forget the electronics, me likey VK. :)

On the other hand,
These people are evil.
May all of [them] FRY. ⚡️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 August, 04:28
Well Tesla Jr🙄 why are you frying them? What are you creating that is killing the lectronics🤔 everything is going dark vibeage✔

Frankie Ellis @FrankieEllis
06 August, 04:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I am making 800$per hr online from my workstation. A month in the past I got test of approximately 45k$, this on line paintings is simple and direct, don’t want to head office, Its domestic on line activity. By then this paintings possibility is start your paintings….

Here———->>>http://Www.BizPay1.com

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 August, 04:33
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
dark to light

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 August, 03:25
RIP to your avionics guys

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 August, 02:34
Shocking VK!✨

Green 8700 @Green8700
06 August, 01:15
hope you don’t have any chickens.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
06 August, 12:49
Gematria > frying everfything

Where We Go One We Go All
John F Kennedy Junior
Quantum Computer
The Stock Market Crash
Seventeen Seventeen
Nine Eleven Part Two
Christ Is Coming Now
Entrance To The Golden Age

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 August, 12:16
LOL GREAT UPDATE VK VERY SHOCKING VIBES

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 August, 12:09

Aga Gie @AgaG
06 August, 12:08
Electronic devices do not like high vibrations. Welcome to the other side, brother. 🤗 ❤️

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
06 August, 12:17
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
Lol....my late husband banned me from his computer. I'd just zap the shit out of it if I touched it!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
06 August, 11:58
Are we there yet?

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 August, 11:45
You dont need em anyway.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 August, 11:45
ground yourself brother!
vibes are up...like as a kid you shuffle across rhe carpet to make static
i lost count on how many times ive been told in person or over the phone that"oh im sorry this is strange my screen just went black"