Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 August, 01:08
When something enters my mind that does not belong, I call upon Christ and its gone, it takes time and belief but after a while a transformation begins to take place then its just...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
06 August, 01:14
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
,and if its still in there
ya know, not all angels play a harp yada yada🎀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
As we call upon Christ we are binding and casting out evil spirits too.
01:19 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

06 August, 10:17
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Just breathe sister, all is ok, we are with you. God Bless You, In Jesus Name. 🕊️🙏❤️ Step step step, we walking it out together, with God.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
06 August, 03:49
yeah.. i hope you can shoot a gun if need be? 👍🏻 stay close 🇺🇸

06 August, 05:48
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

memes matter @NoComment
06 August, 01:24
that is for sure, yet God uses our anger for good and back to Him

06 August, 01:29
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yet righteous anger must be discernable from foolish anger. I am with You Sister.