Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 August, 01:08
When something enters my mind that does not belong, I call upon Christ and its gone, it takes time and belief but after a while a transformation begins to take place then its just...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
06 August, 01:14
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
,and if its still in there
ya know, not all angels play a harp yada yada🎀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 August, 01:19
In response memes matter to her Publication
As we call upon Christ we are binding and casting out evil spirits too.

memes matter @NoComment
06 August, 01:24
that is for sure, yet God uses our anger for good and back to Him

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Yet righteous anger must be discernable from foolish anger. I am with You Sister.
01:29 PM - Aug 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
06 August, 01:31
thats always a pickle, timing is everything

06 August, 01:33
This is where balance comes in, and there is a path, step by step, some are bumping into walls, so simplicity, and a return to the beginning is relevant for those in need. imo. Love You Sister. Bread crumbs . . .