nasty 123 @Nasty1
Australia.
Man tracks down & confronts the Doctor that gave his family member a vaccination 💉 which killed his family member.

I hope the Doctor is now terrified to walk down the streets & I hope he spends the rest of their days living as hermits & living in fear.
11:05 PM - Aug 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 August, 11:52
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
This seems a little staged to me, almost like muscle guy was holding back a laugh. Regardless, every doctor who participated in this mass genocide, need to suffer the consequences, this includes friends of mine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
05 August, 11:50
Trust me. I have been that man two times now having gone into hospital and news station crazed after my wife was killed. The rage is still here, and will be until the last breath of these people has been released.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
06 August, 12:03
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
🙏🌹

American Girl @Americangirl
05 August, 11:48

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 August, 11:47
we tried to warn them. All they saw was 💲💲💲. Much more to come.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 August, 11:42
I said it 6mths ago that this would happen, just figures
I think we all could read the righting's on the wall here
just Wait till all the parents start 2 wake to this ,there's going 2 b hell 2 pay!! js

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 August, 11:19
why is he just sitting there.......is it normal to have a boomerang inur car lol..........

nasty 123 @Nasty1
06 August, 01:16
In response reaper myer to his Publication
He is just sitting there because he is a coward, he would have been shitting in his pants.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 August, 11:17
And so it begins…..

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
05 August, 11:14
I hope that everyone who participated in this crime in any way will end up like this and worse