Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
05 August, 02:37
BIDEN LAPTOP - 18 YEAR OLD GIRL - HER STARTING BID WAS 150K - END HUMAN TRAFFICKING - DEATH PENALTY FOR RAPISTS AND TRAFFICKERS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 August, 10:11
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
Horrifying…

I suppose we will never know if this child survived her ordeal?

WHERE IS OUR ALL-POWERFUL GOD?!?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Waiting for men and women to stand UP? HOW many did He tell over the decades and thousands of years, HOW many dropped the ball info wise. IT IS us who are accountable if we wanna point fingers.
10:14 PM - Aug 05, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 August, 10:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
As I wrote it, I thought exactly what you wrote.

But there are so many of us who would have stopped this had we been completely aware of what was going on - yet their suffering was permitted to continue.

At this point, any Patriot who can get close enough to end these monsters should be taking every opportunity to do so.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 August, 10:31
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
GITMO is real, AND GOD showed us all, NOW here we are.