LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 August, 12:31
A Question for the AU community, please. Are there any digital warriors out there aware of any companies or services than audit electronics for minor children? So if a parents has a concern they can hire a company or service in order to see what the children are consuming on social media so they can protect them.

I am doing research and cannot seem to find any resources for this type of service or company. I called a couple of cell phone carriers and they were not aware of any resources like that.

I AM concerned about our young children being sucked into this demonic, evil, vile, satanic brainwashing and programming that is out there. If anyone has any information on any services like this, please let me know. I would be interested to know if it exists and if not. If not, maybe it is time to manifest it. Our CHILDREN are our FUTURE - WE MUST PROTECT THEM!!! 🙏♥️

ThanQ AU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Also performing chores around the house, first, before outside play ... also learning gardening and eating their own produce will take them farther than an electronic game.
03:23 PM - Aug 05, 2022
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 August, 08:31
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
The electronic devices over which EveryOne's head is bent ==>
seems some sort of hand idol.

Beware of false idols.

Yeah, I've got a smart phone. I keep it stupid (not permitted to go online, have a desktop for that). I keep cell turned OFF and packed up in a faraday cage. In that condition it goes with me in the car, just in case of an emergency.

Sounds rather harsh, but I _hate_ the hand idols.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 August, 09:14
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I agree. BACK TO NATURE ... far away from A.I. and [ds]