Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 August, 12:11
I'm afraid that I might not make it to the "show" with everyone. I had news today that isn't good. Looks as though I have a rare form of MS, on top of myasthenia gravis and many other health issues. This sucker progresses quickly. I wouldn't relish spending my last weeks or however long I have left with doctors and drugs. Unless someone has a spare med bed.

Please give JJ a hug for me. Trump too.

I did my very bestβ€”up until I couldn't. I'm not doing well, so I'm going to spend time with my dog (who has a heart condition) and try to enjoy what time I have left. I'll keep sending love to the world, as usual. πŸ’™

Thank you to everyone, across platforms, who are fighting the good fight. Blessings to all.

You may see some likes. But I need to move on. God has shown me the door home.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Photon, God's Mighty Warrior Princess, and my dear friend on AU, rest, but no giving up, okay? There is always hope. A miracle may just be around the corner. Am praying for you and will keep praying for you. Miracles come in all different ways. Claiming a physical-healing miracle for you through Jesus! AMEN! Healing love and blessings are being sent your way by so many.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
"Dear Jesus,
We come before you today on behalf of Photon. We know that You have all the answers she will ever need. And right now, Lord Jesus, she has a need for physical healing. So, in faith, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, we claim that physical healing for her. Body of Photon, be made new, regenerate -- and sickness, be gone in Jesus' Name! We speak Your breath of life to fill her whole body right now, Jesus, and as it does, that it brings new life into places that were diseased, that it courses through her veins, muscles, and ever fiber of her being and brings Your healing. In Jesus' Name. AMEN!"
07:47 PM - Aug 04, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 August, 08:21
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
PS: Photon ( @photon ), since I know you love numbers too, thought I'd look at the timestamp for this.
7:47
7+47=54/45=POTUS 45
&
7+4+7=18=R=John Jr.
Thought that would make you smile!πŸ™πŸ˜‡β€οΈ
Love you, friend!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
04 August, 07:56
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
YES AND AMEN~