Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I had a nice little payout from Substack today, so immediately headed over to Bishop Auckland to spend it all on yummy food. Had a side trip to the park below the Bishop of Durham's palace.
07:09 PM - Aug 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
04 August, 07:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Publicly sent you a work of mine to you with thanks, Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
04 August, 07:19
Congratulations!! Wonderful that you’re enjoying the fruits of your labor! ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 August, 07:18
A Wiseman once told me, "Be not afraid to reward one's self, for without self love, one has no love to give another."

Bless Up! Martin, You deserve it!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 August, 07:16
💛Love the pics!!! TY for sharing!!!

Selah 321 @Selah
04 August, 07:16
Beautiful as always...Thank you for sharing

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 August, 07:14
💛Congrats!!! Well earned!!!