Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 August, 10:15
Good Morning Patriots.

Anything is possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Good morning VK.
Couldn’t help but notice the tie between your 14 second ‘river’ video and Q14 —> Washington crossing the Delaware river.
10:50 AM - Aug 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Tyler 316 @TWM316
04 August, 06:16
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Might be nothing and maybe it's only happening for me, but I noticed that today Truth Socials notifications won't go past 14. Typically 15 has been what I see but today it's been 14.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
04 August, 11:57
VK is not Q! Quit trying to decode his dumb retarded shit

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 August, 12:39
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
Never said or even thought VK was Q.
You stay in your lane, I’m happy to stay in mine.

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 August, 11:51
Fighting Spirit never died

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 August, 11:31
yes that was my exact feeling too!

How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 August, 11:30
Yesterday VK eluded to that same Q (#14).
I posted that Q14 post in his comments and he “Liked” my post (meaning maybe that was his intent? 🤷‍♀️).

That Q14 post is my Favorite and somehow I happen to see it relevant in so much we see these days! 😬🇺🇸🧐

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
04 August, 11:19
Nice catch!