Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 August, 11:10
WHAT IS ELECTRICITY?

“Day after day I have asked myself "what is electricity?” and found no answer. Eighty years have gone by since that time and I still ask the same question, unable to answer it. Some pseudo-scientist, of whom there are only too many, may tell you that he can, but do not believe him. If any of them know what it is, I would also know, and my chances are better than any of them, for my laboratory work and practical experience are more extensive, and my life covers three generations of scientific research.“
–Nikola Tesla.

("A Story Of Youth Told By Age – Dedicated To Miss Pola Fotitch.”
Hotel New Yorker. 1939.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 @Marianne12411
Details
Increasingly, scientific evidence shows that human beings are comprised of an energetic system that is highly integrated with the physical body, emotions, and the spirit. When methods of therapeutic energy healing are incorporated with modern healthcare modalities, positive client outcomes result. Music, sound healing, meditation, therapeutic touch, healing touch, Reiki, reflexology, craniosacral therapy, qigong, and acupuncture are therapies that can result in enhanced health and healing for many individuals.

The outcome of this certificate is for the learner to describe the foundations of energy medicine, including the biofield (human energy field), the chakras, music and sound, meditation, qigong, and acupuncture.

https://www.ed2go.com/uwf/...

Maybe i can help heal the vaxxed?
WWJD?

Okay. I’m enrolled. Starts Q day in August.
04:10 AM - Aug 04, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Marianne12411 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marianne 124, click on at the bottom under it