Ice Kates @IceKates
WHAT IS ELECTRICITY?

“Day after day I have asked myself "what is electricity?” and found no answer. Eighty years have gone by since that time and I still ask the same question, unable to answer it. Some pseudo-scientist, of whom there are only too many, may tell you that he can, but do not believe him. If any of them know what it is, I would also know, and my chances are better than any of them, for my laboratory work and practical experience are more extensive, and my life covers three generations of scientific research.“
–Nikola Tesla.

("A Story Of Youth Told By Age – Dedicated To Miss Pola Fotitch.”
Hotel New Yorker. 1939.)
11:10 PM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
04 August, 04:10
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Details
Increasingly, scientific evidence shows that human beings are comprised of an energetic system that is highly integrated with the physical body, emotions, and the spirit. When methods of therapeutic energy healing are incorporated with modern healthcare modalities, positive client outcomes result. Music, sound healing, meditation, therapeutic touch, healing touch, Reiki, reflexology, craniosacral therapy, qigong, and acupuncture are therapies that can result in enhanced health and healing for many individuals.

The outcome of this certificate is for the learner to describe the foundations of energy medicine, including the biofield (human energy field), the chakras, music and sound, meditation, qigong, and acupuncture.

https://www.ed2go.com/uwf/...

Maybe i can help heal the vaxxed?
WWJD?

Okay. I’m enrolled. Starts Q day in August.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
03 August, 04:53
Dan Winter shares
Electricity=DIELECTRICITY, MAGNETISM, AND TIME.
Time=The rotation of charge over a period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
03 August, 02:28

Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 August, 08:17
everything is energy...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 August, 12:18
I have been watching alot of documentaries about him lately

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 August, 01:23
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I see lots of history about him lately and old photos of him.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
03 August, 12:00

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 August, 12:00
I wish he was still with us. We have so many questions.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 August, 01:26
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
He deserves a better end life than what they gave. To see his work come to life.