Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 August, 12:00
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I follow this, and see what they are saying. Question is, what have they injected into us that causes ilness problems and how does one get it out? Is every "dis ease" boil down to "how ones bod" handles toxicity? Maybe that is it? I feel like jabs damage certain parts of the bod.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 August, 01:40
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
anti-parasitic, energy healing

The DNA damage and natural immunity damage may not be fixable

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
04 August, 07:48
Steve Kirsch begs to differ...

https://stevekirsch.substa...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 August, 09:19
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
i believe all science in western education are half truths. rockefeller education.

i will choose my intuition over steve kirsch any day.

thanks for sharing another perspective

i stopped all medicine and doctors in 1987. i do not use sanitizers or antimicrobial. i eat food i drop on floor or ground.

not one day sick in 35+ years.

let steve kirsch explain that

MMJ Schu @Schu420
04 August, 10:36
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
04 August, 01:44
This is true-I just came out of this rabbit hole.....iIncoyld go on and on.....

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
04 August, 01:37
You are so right... viruses don't exist. Toxins do.
Below link is a great jumping off point for those looking to learn more on this topic, especially if interested in how it all got started. God bless, truth teller.

https://www.newstarget.com...