MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 August, 10:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
Steve Kirsch begs to differ...

https://stevekirsch.substa...
07:48 AM - Aug 04, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
MMJ Schu @Schu420
04 August, 10:36
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
04 August, 11:19
In response MMJ Schu to her Publication
So there are pro and cons... 🙏

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 August, 09:19
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
i believe all science in western education are half truths. rockefeller education.

i will choose my intuition over steve kirsch any day.

thanks for sharing another perspective

i stopped all medicine and doctors in 1987. i do not use sanitizers or antimicrobial. i eat food i drop on floor or ground.

not one day sick in 35+ years.

let steve kirsch explain that

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
04 August, 10:09
Agree with you Matthew, so many holes in that story lol Wasn't there a lady who sent off 200 FOI requests to 40 different countries requesting proof of the isolate to no avail? And I thought Dr Lanka had done a controlled experiment and found that the cells atrophied and died without the 'virus' added, because of all the other soup mixed in which killed them. Kary Mullis tried to find the AIDS virus without any luck. They only find genetic material, the rest is made up on a computer model. Remember the old days when they told you viruses were't living organisms? Then how the hell can they infect and replicate enough to cause 'dis-ease'? Anyway, in all of this, no matter what side is right, my 40 odd year old AMA medical book still says a coronavirus is a common cold. And there is NO cure for the common cold! 🤣🤣🤣

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
04 August, 10:25
And I thought I was the only one who kept eating their Ice Cream after I drop it in the sand.