Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Eaton @Backqup
01 August, 09:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I work for radiologists. A new thing I noticed is a lot more breast and axillary (armpit) ultrasounds where they find enlarged lymph nodes. Now the tech specifically notes if the patient was vaxxed or not on the report.

Also, I used to rarely see an echocardiogram for someone under 50. Now, I’ve never seen so many of these, every age group, even people in their 20’s. So many echocardiograms!

Also more ultrasounds for DVT.

I’ve never had so much work. 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Mac @LittleMac
I work in radiology as well and perform many different types of Biopsies and other procedures. Have seen an increase in lymphadenopathy, blood clots, cardiac issues, and neurologic issues. Have also seen more aggressive cancer recurrence in patients who thought they were cancer free, as well as, lymphomas and orher blood cancers. Im regularly in touch with one of our pathologists who continously sees these specimens and says they havent seen stuff like this in the 20+ years they have been practicing. Fortunatley we both have been able to remain unvaxxed and working so far. May God let us get this info out soon and hold these bastards accountable!!
07:43 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Mrs Eaton to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LittleMac in this post can reply
Mrs Eaton @Backqup
03 August, 08:01
In response Little Mac to his Publication
Amen!