Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
03 August, 10:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 August, 11:22
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Thank you Arizonians!
#STOPTHESTEAL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 August, 03:08
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Why do i believe this is still another shoe to drop? Kari Lake has not been announced by any news outlet as the winner? Am i wrong. They still have mail in ballots?

Democrat has clear winner not Republican

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 August, 03:39
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Heglian Dialectic

We all know Dr Oz is a groomer. I dont get patriots getting so excited to vote knowing 2020 wasnt fixed
03:43 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 August, 03:51
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
i been saying its been rigged since i turned 18 in 2011. I have only voted ONCE in my life and that was 2020. Im going to kee it that way until they FIX the only Presidential Election i have EVER voted in.

DJT won in 2016 because the military helped him.
I was about to vote that year but i chose not to.
Friends voted HRC, my dad was Trump and common sense told me Wikileaks was true.
Ended up DJT won without my vote in 2016.
He won with in 2020 but it had to be stolen to show the American people and the World the pure evil and corruption and also to take out all the sleepers and traitors.

I am confident the US Military is in FULL CONTROL.

FIX 2020.

WWG1WGA !

03 August, 03:56
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Amen