Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 August, 07:26
When someone you know goes transhuman, how are you supposed to relate to them? Are we still the same species? Did the person I know die and get replaced with a doppelgänger? Do I owe them the same social graces as before? Can I trust them to have the same conscience, empathy, motives? Is it murder if you killed them, or something else? Do they have the same legal rights as before if they are genetically modified?

It's like we've taken Pandora's Box and tossed a grenade in — forget merely opening it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
02 August, 05:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It all depends on if they still have a soul... how many jabs does it take to lose your soul?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Ruth @Donnaruth
That is a question I have been asking for over a year now. At what point are we no longer God's creation? A secondary question is this: Some have been forced to take the jab. I am thinking of children. I am also thinking of men with families and mortgages who would lose their job, pension, EI, benefits, if they did not take the jab. Some of these men believed it was the manly thing to do: Take one for my family.

God knows the heart, yet fundamental DNA has been tampered with. Perhaps ponder the scripture found in Mark 16:17-18?: "These signs will accompany those who believe... they will pick up snakes with their hands and when they drink deadly poison, they will not be harmed .."
12:19 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Donnaruth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Donna Ruth, click on at the bottom under it