Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Soon, I will only be using my banking account as a pass-thru service. My money will be tied into an account backed by real gold and silver.
12:04 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 February, 01:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Take physical custody of your precious metals. Is this being done currently by any institutions? If so, who? Or do we have to wait until the QFS takes effect? Ty in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
05 February, 12:29
What is this sorcery you speak of and I can I weild this magic?

Joking aside, been thinking how to do that. Its like pseudo gold backed dollars and seems to be a great path until this fiat shhiiitee disolves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
04 February, 09:00
This always starts a huge fight in our house...
my husband doesn't agree with me......if he loses
it all, it's his fault. I have tried my best to reason with him.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 February, 09:07
In response Cher Anne to her Publication
my grandparents were married 52 years...when my bride and I were going to get married they sat us down and said they had some wisdom for us....we listened..."If you both are gonna fight, fight nakid." Now 17 yrs later we truly get it.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 February, 08:02
see file posted by @17commentary ... explains a lot.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 February, 07:56
Amen to that! Freedom, no longer slaves to the evil!

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
04 February, 04:37
What type of account and where?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 February, 10:27
same but different? what did POTUS sign that went into effect on Jan01 that nobody is talking about?
https://www.banking.senate...

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
04 February, 08:16
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
look up digital wallet. coinidol.com

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 February, 10:13
Thinking many will be taking a quantum leap!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 February, 09:52
The financial system is so screwed up right now, seems like there's no safe place to hide to weather the coming storm.

Cob Cob @Colob123
04 February, 08:10
So what about our stocks? I dissolved a number of them and have them in cash but my financial advisor is fighting me on dissolving more. I have Gold and silver in my portfolio but it isn't physical.

Heather Perkins @Patriot4Ever
04 February, 07:29
im a little overwhelmed by all the companirs out there... do you have a company you recommend?

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
04 February, 01:12
all my retirement went into gold and silver in august,

Chloe Smith @Chloedaze
04 February, 07:15
In response Rita Meeks to his Publication
How can i do this, please?

Heather Perkins @Patriot4Ever
04 February, 07:27
In response Rita Meeks to his Publication
whst company did you use?

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
04 February, 12:50
🤔 Why do we even put our money into banks? To buy stuff online? Idk I live paycheck to check, so aside from the extra step of having to cash it somewhere - I don't even know what I'm doing. I actually can't yet buy physical silver. All this banking, metals, and finances goes over my head unfortunately.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
04 February, 01:13
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 February, 12:47
What type of acct would be backed by real gold and silver, please? and where do we go to do so?
I don't have much nor own anything much but would like to learn.
Hope you would explain a bit further.
Thanks DoQ!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
04 February, 01:49
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Look up
Quantum Financial System 😊

True North @TrueNorthGirl
04 February, 12:44
Patriots need to know how to protect themselves - and how to secure their savings outside of big box banks.
If anyone has input, it would be helpful to hear! TY!

04 February, 01:50
In response True North to her Publication
Look up

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 February, 09:40
In response True North to her Publication
check out Pimpys Investments on YT he gives info so you can make choices

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
04 February, 12:30
DOC please explain how one would do the very thing you are proposing?

04 February, 01:52
In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication
Look up

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
04 February, 12:26
QFS- XRP-XLM.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 February, 12:07
I'm catching the vibe that banks will potentially not be able to release your funds to you. Hell, they're already doing it now it will get worse.

clay albright @claymandoo
04 February, 03:37
Vibe check. I'm still holding GameStop and Silver. We're good!!!

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
04 February, 04:12
what happens if you are disabled and do not have a bank account only the ssdi bank card? anyone know

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
You want to splain how you are going to accomplish this b4 Nesara please.
Assume we know nothing about banking.

oldtimertoo 111 @Oldtimertoo
Trying to figure out how this will work, and debt will be paid off?