Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 August, 09:26
I hope you liked the small collection from yesterday evening's walk. I am seeing a pattern of wickedness in those who swallow the lie, where they are willing to steal children off those who refused to bend. It isn't just me; others I know too. We need visible truth and justice to put an end to this nightmare. Soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
02 August, 10:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
yes please I ask for prayers as my daughter battles for custody of her 2 boys over the Satanist ex. literally has the goat head Baphomet tattooed on his chest... said it didn't mean anything 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 God hear our prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
Please Dear Lord, wrap those children in love and break the devious bond returning those boys to their mother 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
01:04 AM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
03 August, 08:36
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
amen 🙏❤️