Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 09:58
Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
02 August, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Man, VK… there is a lot to take in here.

What is under the microscope?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 10:07
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
The swabs they use for testing.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 August, 10:10
You looking for nano tech? They say those things have little grippers to.dig.into.your flesh.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This things rip up your nose and leave stuff behind. Been swabbing turkey coldcuts under the scope to prove.
10:16 PM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
22 August, 02:34
to rubbing all meninges thus, any virus will able to access
never a gen test was done by this way, just by taking some saliva was an off

what about it VK?
why the data bank of all of us?

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
03 August, 05:15
TURKEY COLD CUTS?...😳...perhaps you could take a little break...get some rest...eat a little turkey cold cut sandwich...Then...get back to it...just a suggestion...😁...leaving now....

02 August, 11:17
One last question before I CBD myself to sleep…all this “covid” research of yours got me thinking, is tomorrow the election day +1 narrative change we been waiting for?
Good night for real.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 August, 10:34
I like your willingness to go deep with your research VK :)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 August, 10:33
looks like graphine oxide🤔

02 August, 10:22
So they are dangerous also. I read there was even the possibility of loading those little things with vaccine. Can you imagine the people & kids who have had to submit repeatedly to this treatment? Where they were putting these to test back next to the brain had people wondering if it was to break the blood brain barrier or to contaminate the area. If it is that "dust" coming from Taiwan it would be right at the brain for the mind control stuff they want to do.
This whole Covid crap is the Pandora's box from Hell!
😡