Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
02 August, 03:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was a Hospital Pharmacy Technician for 30 years in NSW Australia prior to being terminated for not complying with jab mandate. My team were trained in aseptic manufacturing techniques and we were tasked with draw up of the injection for our large hospital clinics. I refused to partake in this new role as I had done many hours of independent research and couldn't consciously have any part in manufacturing these death shots. My colleagues thought I was a nut job. Our vaccine rollout was March 2021 and frontline hospital staff were made automatic appointments asap. My colleagues couldn't get theirs fast enough. Our working environment is in close quarters and I was already aware of the concerns on shedding. It was impossible to avoid being close to them. After they were all jabbed, I had heavy periods lasting for 2 weeks for the next 3 months. I also felt a strange sort of nasal/sinus agitation for 6 months while still working there until I was stood down in September 2021.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
This is mad!! My Granddaughter did not get it either at 911. She has had the same reaction as you are working near her coworkers and sharing phones and head gear with them. What's worse is her Dr sent her to hospital to have her uterus seared to stop the clotting. Like as you would to a wound😳 No one recommended a detox to her?? I am glad you are outa there, you would be feeling deep regret now if you had stayed.
10:11 PM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
03 August, 09:09
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
😳Oh my goodness!! Your poor grandaughter. I hope she is ok. Yes I am not regretting my decision at all. I felt like I was betraying myself working there for a long time anyway....even though its been a extremely stressful time for the whole family and financially crippled us, it's really a Godsend to get out of such a corrupt organisation.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 August, 09:17
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
😪I wish everyone listened to their internal warning