Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Any guesses as to when this goes Nuclear?
11:31 AM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
03 August, 03:41
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I think we start see it making a moon shot before Autumn ends Dan. I think the beginning is near.

Many thanks to you, VK, and CaseyDee for mentioning XRP so much over the past couple of years, i probably would have never made a move into it without all your posts and info so many thanks to all who shared. Definitely done my own research at this point and I think this crypto is gonna be the standard (in my opinion) for international settlement and on demand liquidity (which is HUGE).... I have been practicing my moon walk for my eventual trip to luna. Hoping a 10k stack will suffice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 August, 03:54
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
Fantastic! Couldn’t agree more. 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Dan @DanDan
03 August, 07:16
didnt VK say November?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 August, 07:09
XRP and XLM will be the gold and silver of digital currency. 🪙 ⭐️

Buh bye to the FAKE FED and FAKE FIAT 💰 money.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 August, 07:17
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
the rundown.👇😎👍

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
02 August, 02:38
after the existing economy burns down. xrp is meant to rise out of the ashes. these events could happen soon (August) and are unlikely to occur beyond this fall.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 August, 07:00
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Thank You Ted!🇺🇸

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
02 August, 01:18
As soon as they tell everyone that FIAT is worthless, and there are no other instruments except precious metals and "crypto oh you don't have any and cant get any currencies". Called unobtanium at that point because they didn't believe or they listened to idiots again.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
02 August, 01:15
May September shine like gold on December

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 August, 01:03
Think I’ll stash away a few more nuts. 🐿

chore Toke @choretoke
02 August, 01:03
how do we buy, Like with a credit card bank account 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 August, 03:57
In response chore Toke to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 01:01
Glad to see ya back, Nana was having so "Dan Auito" withdrawn symptoms.

Let's go XRP!
To the Moon!

What are we using now?
What is happening with the Swift system?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 August, 07:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh Nana! ❤️ I confess I was beating down Demons on TruthSocial! ❤️

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
02 August, 12:59
My gut thinks Sept.