Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
03 August, 10:11
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Matthew 24:22--It's Biblical! Unless those days be shortened, no flesh would be saved!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 August, 10:02
1.59 millisecond under 24 hours
TIME #cern

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 August, 10:00
https://youtu.be/0OT1ykhCC...

The Earth recently completed a rotation faster than ever before at 1.59 millisecond under 24 hours,

cern lhc​ 159​ 378​ 63

#cern #TIME ACCELERATION #Gematria #Zero #EDGE
Deep Feelings Mix - Vocal House, Deep House, Nu Disco, Chillout #226 - YouTube

Follow us on spotify: https://spoti.fi/2TJ4Dyj https://spoti.fi/3e2o9Ua▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬#DeepFeelingsMix #DeepHouse #De...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 August, 07:00
Watch out here we come...
https://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2n...
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Official Video) - YouTube

Official 4K Video for "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" by Dead Or AliveListen on Spotify - http://smarturl.it/DeadOrAlive_Spotify Listen on Apple Music - ...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 06:01
Is that why I have been off last two days? Edgy, not reallly sleeping.. i feel like i am moving in my sleep but can't see where i am going

Dwight Knapp @kad784
02 August, 05:15
Just in case your balance was a bit off.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 August, 04:34
Earth Is Suddenly Spinning Faster Why Our Planet Just Recorded Its - YouTube

What did you do with the extra 1.59 milliseconds on Wednesday, June 29, 2022? As reported by TimeAndDate.com, on that date our planet set a new fastest recor...

02 August, 04:25

02 August, 04:23
I was dizzy when my feet his the floor this morning. Took a while to regain my balance. Wow!!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 August, 04:09
True story. The acceleration that started yesterday was intense, never felt anything like it. I live in a household of hypersensitive and all felt it!!!!

I thought to post a heads up about nausea, dizziness, sudden heat, and it may even feel like pressure as if etheric bones are breaking.

When I tuned in, it was all about the spin, like light G forces pulling in at the solar plexus. For me it was a "Here we go". This is what Buckle Up is About. It's habbening.

Even for you dome home flat earthers, this is about monoatomic spin and applies just the same. ALL stationary objects are spinning faster at the monoatomic level and it is only going to increase.

This is the real ascension lift-off. Get off the fence if you have been on it. No more straddling the two worlds. Let the old you die, say goodbye, look ahead to the highest visions and move into them.

This is what the Annunaki created for their personal energy fields by consuming monoatomic gold-false ascension state

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 August, 10:08
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Have to let go of
EVERYTHING

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
02 August, 02:32
Our Earth plane is motionless. It is the firmament speed that has changed maybe? This is something I have been seeing in dreams lately. I even wrote about it last week.

We the People @grandmatobe
02 August, 01:31
I would worry if I trusted that scientists didn't have an agenda....

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 August, 12:55
i noticed my travel time has been inexplicably shorter

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
02 August, 12:02
we’re on a timeline here. no delays. don’t let off the gas.

movie: Speed

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
02 August, 11:45
Ascension symptoms

Real American @RealAmerican11_4
02 August, 10:56
Sorry. We are on a non-rotating flat plane as evidenced by many documents.

Real American @RealAmerican11_4
02 August, 10:56
In response Real American to his Publication
...and our senses.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
02 August, 10:42
Maybe it's because all the libs are👇

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 August, 11:08
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
well than we better buckle up.. 🤣

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
02 August, 10:31
CERN??

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 10:18
WHAT changed this morning Nana has been nauseous?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 August, 05:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Major headache for me- I rarely have bad headaches.

Ange Love @LoveM
02 August, 05:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
See the “V” or might be a small angel on the Schumann around 11:30PM last night? Wonder what that is?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 August, 10:18
But yet here we are, and don't feel a thing of the fast spinning "gLOBE"-ism sorcery... #NASALies

https://youtu.be/oOa1Zv7nv...
NASA ISS FAKE - 1 - YouTube

NASA ISS FAKE - 1

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 August, 09:49
I wanted to make a smarta$$ remark about spinning lies & spinning tales & maybe their heads are spinning from trying to keep up with it but I haven't quite figured out how to make it sound really snarky 😜

They will probably try to figure out a way to tie this to climate change and covid/monkeypox too

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 August, 09:56
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
All joking aside...we know it's coming

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 12:12
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
[They] will likely claim it is causing monkeypox to spread faster.🤦‍♀️

MvA_r @MvA_r
02 August, 09:45
Time will tell.
The day will have to be shorter then.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 August, 11:09
In response MvA_r to his Publication
if we were on a spinning globe

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 August, 04:16
In response MvA_r to his Publication
It's about monoatomic spin, moving towards the zero point, timelessness, and multidimensional being.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 August, 09:35

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 August, 09:36
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
😂 That's my new favorite!!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
02 August, 12:39
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
As the world turns. 😎

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
02 August, 09:24
Damn Cern

memes matter @NoComment
02 August, 09:22

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 August, 09:11
😂
Timelines speeding UP!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 August, 09:12
In response Just Amom to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

NEO ONE @Neo
02 August, 08:44

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 August, 08:28

Kira Kju @kju17
02 August, 08:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I wonder how many are already at the bottom of the pond...

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
02 August, 08:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I just pulled 14 muscles in my back watching him throw that. 🤣

Isabelle Motte @IzIz74
02 August, 08:04
🤣🚗I swear officer, I wasn't speeding! The earth is spinning faster!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
02 August, 08:11
In response Isabelle Motte to her Publication
I give you credit for my first giggle of the day, lol

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 August, 08:11
In response Isabelle Motte to her Publication
😂😂....it's true! It's in the news

Isabelle Motte @IzIz74
02 August, 08:02
🤣Don't jump you never know where you might land!