sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 August, 06:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 August, 04:09
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
True story. The acceleration that started yesterday was intense, never felt anything like it. I live in a household of hypersensitive and all felt it!!!!

I thought to post a heads up about nausea, dizziness, sudden heat, and it may even feel like pressure as if etheric bones are breaking.

When I tuned in, it was all about the spin, like light G forces pulling in at the solar plexus. For me it was a "Here we go". This is what Buckle Up is About. It's habbening.

Even for you dome home flat earthers, this is about monoatomic spin and applies just the same. ALL stationary objects are spinning faster at the monoatomic level and it is only going to increase.

This is the real ascension lift-off. Get off the fence if you have been on it. No more straddling the two worlds. Let the old you die, say goodbye, look ahead to the highest visions and move into them.

This is what the Annunaki created for their personal energy fields by consuming monoatomic gold-false ascension state

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by I_AM_READY in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 August, 10:21
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
and become No thing...just energy in motion