Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
That's the freakiest thing I've ever seen in DC.
11:19 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
04 February, 09:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
PANIC in DC. Could this be the weekend??? SBS???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
04 February, 09:00
mustang medic reported by asking security that the lights go out every night at 11pm and they always have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
04 February, 03:04
It happens every night at 11:00 pm est

some one special to some @godrus
04 February, 02:01

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
04 February, 01:29
Has anyone else noticed on all these videos. The Flag is always at half Staff...Is there a meaning for this ?

Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
04 February, 09:01
In response VIKING FOR CHRIST to his Publication
probably I'm guessing for the fallen police officer's funereal the other night?

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
04 February, 12:51
Darkness at 11:00:11 ?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
04 February, 10:01
4 sure and I am not there very often any more....

Ragia HRH @HRH
04 February, 08:49
I heard from people living in DC that the lights always shut off every night in the whitehouse at night. they say it is not unusual.

April Lynn @Aprill6
04 February, 09:53
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
You can find numerous pictures of the whitehouse with the lights on all night all the way back to 2008. If the POTUS was in there, security would dictate you keep the grounds illuminated.

Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
04 February, 02:02
Our lives have been on hold since 11/4, but with this kind of entertainment maybe we could do this just a little bit longer?!😆😅😂🤣

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
04 February, 01:07
No point in taxpayers paying the light bill, when no one is home.
Good bye Joeboy

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
04 February, 12:42
Everything's normal, Biden can't sleep with the lite on.

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
04 February, 07:53
In response Hardy Boyz to his Publication
Ya. He just needs the military to pull the kill switch outside for him. So very normal indeed.

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
04 February, 12:35
The partay is over!

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
04 February, 12:10
and at the 17 sec mark. lol movie buttery popcorn

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
04 February, 12:43
In response A poor Poetaster to his Publication
Good catch!

Diana Basil @booboo
03 February, 11:57
When President Trump was in the White House, it went dark at 3:00 AM but now it is 11:00

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
04 February, 12:59
In response Diana Basil to her Publication
Thanks. i was wondering about this. i thought perhaps the outdoor lanscaping and uights may be on all night when President Trump was there...also for security.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
03 February, 11:46
I have never even been to DC. Is the lights of normal at 11? I've heard yes and no

Austin Roe @CptAustinRoe
04 February, 12:19
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
usually the lights are on all the time.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 February, 11:46
Funny its just a monument from this point forward. I hope on my next tour i get to walk through every room.

Austin Roe @CptAustinRoe
03 February, 11:45
lights are off and no one is at home.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
03 February, 11:44
this altered reality is so historcal, i'm veryhappy that God is alowing me to witness. sadly we are many but few in the world population. the best is truly yet to come. thank you and all those who are bringing about the great awakening

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
03 February, 11:42
Looks like the WH is on a timer. Everything Black at once.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
03 February, 11:42
LIGHTS OUT!!!!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 February, 11:41
LOVE Richard Citizen's videos!
He helps bring reality of the situation HOME... daily.

Zena Jin @zenalove
03 February, 11:36
Or is it one of their green new deal?

Robin Lages @Robinbird
03 February, 11:31
luv this guy

Zena Jin @zenalove
03 February, 11:30
And they say lights out in th WH is not unusal, yeah 12 days in a row is unusal lol

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
03 February, 11:28
it was dark in the early evening for the 1st ten days of biden administration

Patriots Under God @patriotsundergod
03 February, 11:23
From what I've heard they're on an automatic timer and have been for a long time.

Monica aka Nana @Nanaof3Rugrats
03 February, 11:27
In response Patriots Under God to her Publication
yep goes out everynight at 11:00pm

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna

Fellow Patriots,
I'm being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions.
We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack.
Watch the news outlets.
POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago).
Should the lights go out please know we are in control.
Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.
God bless - I must go for good at this point.
Q

looks like we are here ⏫

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
Lights out!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 11:37
In response Yeti Man to his Publication
Lights go out in jails at 11pm.