sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 July, 01:15
5 pics ⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
31 July, 01:31
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I'll buy that, because I feel that Golf Trump is not the Real Deal, but playing out the gentleman of leisure ex-President role, while My President, DJT, is always working!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 July, 01:41
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I don't think we have the seen real Trump in years.
Including his Presidency.
Just an opinion.

"POTUS is 100% INSULATED - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false."

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
Great comparison pics.πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»This has been my vibe for a long time too. I would imagine the same with Melania.
On a similar, but different topic, I am still keeping track at how many celebs look so different too! I see it constantly.
04:36 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oliver Jaxson, click on at the bottom under it