sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 July, 01:15
5 pics ⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
I'll buy that, because I feel that Golf Trump is not the Real Deal, but playing out the gentleman of leisure ex-President role, while My President, DJT, is always working!
01:31 PM - Jul 31, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Donald Pmurt @46riseup17
01 August, 04:20
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Some think the golfer John Daly is playing Trump the golfer. Here is a video someone posted yestefday of their golf swings on top of each other. They look identical. Trump also only follows a few people on TS and John Daly is one of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 July, 01:41
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I don't think we have the seen real Trump in years.
Including his Presidency.
Just an opinion.

"POTUS is 100% INSULATED - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false."

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
02 August, 09:29
We'll know soon! Personally -I believe He is insulated by something that really doesn't exist on Our higher levels - Time.
There were many "Johns" involved. Uncle John G. Trump, John F. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy Jr, Donald John Trump ..and John Titor.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 August, 09:45
To me I would guess the real Trump in these pics, is the 4th one ( second row number one)? 🤔