sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 July, 01:15
5 pics ⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
31 July, 01:31
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I'll buy that, because I feel that Golf Trump is not the Real Deal, but playing out the gentleman of leisure ex-President role, while My President, DJT, is always working!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
I don't think we have the seen real Trump in years.
Including his Presidency.
Just an opinion.

"POTUS is 100% INSULATED - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false."
01:41 PM - Jul 31, 2022
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 August, 09:45
To me I would guess the real Trump in these pics, is the 4th one ( second row number one)? 🤔

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
02 August, 09:29
We'll know soon! Personally -I believe He is insulated by something that really doesn't exist on Our higher levels - Time.
There were many "Johns" involved. Uncle John G. Trump, John F. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy Jr, Donald John Trump ..and John Titor.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 August, 06:01
🤣😂. He sure prepared for 2016 and beyond!!
https://youtu.be/crmvHJpCk...

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
01 August, 05:56
Indeed well insulated ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼💫 🌌 Gallactic alliance. 🪐🚀USSF.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 August, 05:25
It has always stood out to be that the military about faced and walked away during his inauguration speech...what if he handed it over to military on that day and we have been under devolution since then? My brain hurts 🤣🤣

dana young @youngd
01 August, 04:50
the president of all humanity❤️❤️🙏🙏

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
01 August, 04:37
Prob from this statement, 8/2020, bc the battle BTS is getting intense then (timeline perspective, bc this is Hz/Timeline war between Good & Evil, Light has won already, just clean up remains), and he needs to be somewhere, all the time, to support the team on the move (Gridcrew restoration mission WW of GAIA's Grid/sacred sites), from above. https://www.thesun.co.uk/n...

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
01 August, 04:36
Great comparison pics.👍🏻👍🏻This has been my vibe for a long time too. I would imagine the same with Melania.
On a similar, but different topic, I am still keeping track at how many celebs look so different too! I see it constantly.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
01 August, 04:22
Agree

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 August, 04:22
Close mannerisms but not the same. Can't wait for Potus to come out and surprise everyone!

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
01 August, 04:20
Wasn't it all about the tie colour? Was it red for real Trump and blue for fake? I forget which way round it was supposed to be.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 August, 04:23
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
There was the blue/red tie
The white hat/ red hat
White hair/yellow hair
Taller Trump/ Shorter Trump
The one w/ the Orange Face..
The Heavier one...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 August, 04:18
100 percent

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 August, 04:04

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
01 August, 04:14
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Pic number 3 is awesome!! The Trump stare! ❤️🇺🇸

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 August, 04:30
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Obvious is POTUS looking at Dan

POTUS > DAN > EVERGREEN // Grassh Knoll? > JFK // JR

NCSWIC

Extra:

Kluas Ivanka and Boom sticks form a Y ?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
31 July, 02:45
Would not surprise me. Great line-up of shots of Trumps!