Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
03 February, 10:16
General McInenerny said twice on "Telegram" to "watch the water." Then, I saw a short video with Juan O Savin about how the only way to deal with DC is to "flood it from the Potomoc" and leave DC as a swamp to forever be remembered for the corruption it was. I wonder.....is that what :watch the water" may elude to???? Guess we shall see. I do know this...Trump wants the Whute House and capitol in DC gone forever. He will move the capitol elsewhere when he return as 19th president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Counter Spell @Counterspell
Do you believe that the account on Telegram for General McInerny is really him? If so, why?
From what little I've seen on that account, I have my doubts. I don't think he would openly post "WWG1WGA".
11:10 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Counterspell in this post can reply
04 February, 11:26
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
Also, General Flynn also openly posts WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
04 February, 11:27
Im pretty sure he is retired though. 🤷‍♂️

04 February, 11:25
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
Yesm I believe it is official because other respected patriots are respoting his messages

Counter Spell @Counterspell
04 February, 12:37
Fair enough. I can't find any evidence where he verifies the account belongs to him so I remain skeptical.
Trust but verify.