Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
General McInenerny said twice on "Telegram" to "watch the water." Then, I saw a short video with Juan O Savin about how the only way to deal with DC is to "flood it from the Potomoc" and leave DC as a swamp to forever be remembered for the corruption it was. I wonder.....is that what :watch the water" may elude to???? Guess we shall see. I do know this...Trump wants the Whute House and capitol in DC gone forever. He will move the capitol elsewhere when he return as 19th president.
10:16 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by WarriorAnnie in this post can reply
Kit Davenport @Katylynn178
07 February, 05:45
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
The White House was at one time a beautiful place with historic meaning but now its a house of horror. I had read that Melania wanted nothing to do with it, she knew it housed a legion of demons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
04 February, 02:13
Great observation!! ill join you in watching for this! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
04 February, 01:42
This is such a petty thing but what about the resolute desk? If you are giving stuff away maybe consider JFK to have it in memory of his father

Counter Spell @Counterspell
03 February, 11:10
Do you believe that the account on Telegram for General McInerny is really him? If so, why?
From what little I've seen on that account, I have my doubts. I don't think he would openly post "WWG1WGA".

04 February, 11:25
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
Yesm I believe it is official because other respected patriots are respoting his messages

04 February, 11:26
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
Also, General Flynn also openly posts WWG1WGA

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
03 February, 11:03
Apparently there is a LMS listing the White House for sale at 460 million dollars.