Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
A magnet stuck to my niece's arm after one vaccine. She hasn't done any more since. Her hair also was falling out in huge clumps about the same time as V.

Pray for protection. I pray for purification .... from inside out :)
03:13 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 August, 07:40
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Also wanted to mention my younger sister went with my niece when she got the shot. My sister asked to see the vial and ran a magnet over it. The pharmacist grabbed it from her and said DO NOT do that and through away the vial.

Hmmmm and then that evening she placed a magnet on her arm and it STUCK.

Don't even get me going on the blood clots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
01 August, 07:16
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Magnets are sticking to people that did not take the shots.
There is zero isolated purified human viruses, something DR Zelenko failed to inform people of.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 August, 07:33

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I bet you have no answers why my brother-in-law had to have his leg amputated within 4 weeks after he had the vaccine. My twin sister also after her vaccines blood clots also killed her. The magnet stuck to my nieces arm at the point she was injected.

The doctor in this post is trying to help you build your immune system.
How to prevent or rapidly recover from covid which is the common cold and flu.

Magnetic graphene oxide, a compound of magnetic nanoparticles and graphene oxide, possesses distinct physical and chemical characteristics, including nano size, a large specific surface area, paramagnetic and biocompatible properties, making it a promising biomaterial in the field of biomedicine.

https://www.sciencedirect....

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
01 August, 08:30

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
#MAGNET stickin also to non #vaccinated

the theory about this is :

also #GRAPHENE find in

#Water
#dental anestesia
local #Anestesia

#eye drops
#insuline injections
#calendar #vaccines
#anelgesic dexketoprofen ( enantym )

so...

you go DENTIST = BAMM !

you get #vacccinated