Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
02 August, 12:52
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
watch Tori Says on Rumble........I think i saw it there also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 12:08
Nana had the hardest time trying to understand this until I saw a video with 3 or 4 ppl explaining it on a doc one day.

It was explained about how the quantum waves flow and how the particles flow in the waves,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 August, 10:38
1:35 ts
Cubits are biblical. Both are associated with an arc/ark. Biblical numbers too!
Woof da!
Reminds me of ‘dots’ we’re all going to be making in the future.
We are all connected.
WWG1WGA

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 August, 10:26
Mind blowing. 😳

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 August, 09:53
Is this lots of 0’s ? ;)

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
01 August, 02:39
tell me again why we need to compute this fast...? asking for a fren. a million times faster you say...!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 August, 02:42
In response Justin Seign to his Publication
😎You can ask all you want, but at this point, I think the answer for each and everyone could be similar or very different! Look within!!! ;-)

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
01 August, 01:57
Interesting...so each one of us can be a Qubit acting in Unison with one another.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 August, 07:58
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
now that makes sense to me ... unlike everything else on the first post. S we are like Qubits?