JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Did George H.W. Bush kill JFK? Let's see how that goes.

#KennedySonDay
12:48 PM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
20 August, 11:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I have theory, that Bush Sr was there because he knew Oswald was there and that the Secret Service detail got changed at the last minute so a plan was in motion. Did Bush Sr go to try to protect JFK? He couldn't protect him from the SS agent in the front seat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
20 August, 11:42
In response some one special to some to her Publication
But then again, I always try to think the best of everyone so I'm probably wrong. Jr would not have created the magazine George unless he was convinced Bush Sr was involved. Unless the magazine name was 'cover' for Sr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 August, 11:11

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 August, 11:10
boomerang

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
02 August, 12:33

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 August, 12:15
Central Illuminati AGENCY>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 August, 12:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
NOT that they are illuminated that is what those triple inbred retards call themselves.