JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 August, 12:48
Did George H.W. Bush kill JFK? Let's see how that goes.

#KennedySonDay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
20 August, 11:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I have theory, that Bush Sr was there because he knew Oswald was there and that the Secret Service detail got changed at the last minute so a plan was in motion. Did Bush Sr go to try to protect JFK? He couldn't protect him from the SS agent in the front seat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
But then again, I always try to think the best of everyone so I'm probably wrong. Jr would not have created the magazine George unless he was convinced Bush Sr was involved. Unless the magazine name was 'cover' for Sr.
11:42 AM - Aug 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 August, 11:55
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Jr always said he would name his Fathers Killer and he did - George, who imo orchestrated with others to assasinate JFK. He is the guy of 1000 points of light. He is the guy under whose CIA directorship and Presidency human trafficking and drugs flourished.
According to Judge Joe Brown he was Soteros buskness partner and thats how we got Obama.
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

21 August, 08:57
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Obama is more than that: a sex majik ritual product of satanists. a bloodline baby. CIA asset.