Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 12:23
Buckle up and know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
03 February, 05:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
My biggest worry is that I have saved and have a financial advisor that has my portfolio. It is my retirement. If stocks and paper money don't get bridged to the new system I will be working until I am dust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
Hi are you in Cos Cob Ct? i am in no way financially savvy but you may want to checkinto what I heard which is we are federally insured on bank accounts up to a certain limit. i can not make financial advice but it seems to be common sense to take risk out of stock and move it to precious metal??not certificates actual metal??/ Just a thought. Juliani had an advertisement on how to do this with a 401k on his latests podcasts if you can stil find them 102 and 103 I think on Youtube and now possibly on rumble.
11:05 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Having Fits, click on at the bottom under it