Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
04 February, 12:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
03 February, 11:58
Didnt Simon Parkes mention the other day that the code word for us to listen for is, "buckle up"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 February, 11:38
Erza - I have total belief in the powers of good i who are in charge. I believe that we need to get off our collective assess & get involved on local & state levels so we can live in states that represent the way we want to live. i believe in all of this journey we're on.
But.
I need something to happen Before my daughter commits suicide. she lives in California, is bi-polar with suicidal ideation & self harming. I spent years getting her better & able to function. but she's been forced to live in a 12x12 room for almost a year & her mental health is deteriorating. she's running out of time

Liz Reyes @LizReyes
03 February, 10:50
is it about to pop off?

Marj Moyer @Marj
03 February, 10:50
Honestly I've ZER0 DOUBTS..... NEVER HAVE!!!!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 February, 10:40
Ya mon! :)

Only followers of this user (Conservativepatriot6) can see their posts

Cob Cob @Colob123
03 February, 05:34
My biggest worry is that I have saved and have a financial advisor that has my portfolio. It is my retirement. If stocks and paper money don't get bridged to the new system I will be working until I am dust.

Having Fits @HavingFits
03 February, 11:05
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Hi are you in Cos Cob Ct? i am in no way financially savvy but you may want to checkinto what I heard which is we are federally insured on bank accounts up to a certain limit. i can not make financial advice but it seems to be common sense to take risk out of stock and move it to precious metal??not certificates actual metal??/ Just a thought. Juliani had an advertisement on how to do this with a 401k on his latests podcasts if you can stil find them 102 and 103 I think on Youtube and now possibly on rumble.

Having Fits @HavingFits
03 February, 11:27
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Rudy Guiliani advertises for Americanhartfordgold.com where you cna put gold in your ira. Hope that helps.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 February, 05:33
winning!!!!! God Wins! πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan @humunu
03 February, 01:44
πŸ’―

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
03 February, 12:43
I saw this on a building in Vancouver BC Dec 2019 right before the Plandemic.

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
03 February, 12:36
today would be nice

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
03 February, 12:34

memes matter @NoComment
03 February, 12:32

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 February, 12:29
DONT ATTEMPT THIS @ HOME WE ARE PAID PROFESSIONALS 😎

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
03 February, 12:27
πŸ™Amen πŸ™ Everything is going to be Alright πŸ™βœοΈ #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ™βœοΈ #ILOVEYOU

North *** @Northstar
03 February, 12:25
!!!

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
03 February, 12:24
Thank you.