Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 12:23
Buckle up and know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
My biggest worry is that I have saved and have a financial advisor that has my portfolio. It is my retirement. If stocks and paper money don't get bridged to the new system I will be working until I am dust.
05:34 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
03 February, 11:27
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Rudy Guiliani advertises for Americanhartfordgold.com where you cna put gold in your ira. Hope that helps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
03 February, 11:05
Hi are you in Cos Cob Ct? i am in no way financially savvy but you may want to checkinto what I heard which is we are federally insured on bank accounts up to a certain limit. i can not make financial advice but it seems to be common sense to take risk out of stock and move it to precious metal??not certificates actual metal??/ Just a thought. Juliani had an advertisement on how to do this with a 401k on his latests podcasts if you can stil find them 102 and 103 I think on Youtube and now possibly on rumble.

Marj Moyer @Marj
03 February, 10:50
PRECIOUS METALS!!!!